Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hello again!

Spoons
When I unpacked all my wooden spoons it seemed they deserved a snapshot.
They're in dire need of some TLC so I want to make some of this wonderful spoon oil that Stephanie wrote about at 3191.
Tiny sneak peek....
Here's a tiny sneak peek of our beautiful home.
It's a wood molded bare concrete wall in our living room.
And bellow is a gorgeous lot of seaweed prints from my favorite Etsy vintage shop: Trampoline
Seaweed prints
Whew! We're so happy to be home!
Still lots of boxes to unpack & work to be done but it's SO worth it!
I'm thrilled to be back and sharing with all of you...
It might be a couple of weeks more before I have my studio up and running.
We are currently using it as storage for all the unpacked boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment