Sunday 29 November 2009

Google wave invitation-My first encounter with Wave


Oh My God!! Finally the google wave has ended to my inbox.
After all the hard work  i have done by posting in various forums and various blogs,nothing solves my journey but a friend of mine,whom i know from few days back on internet ,just because we exchange links for our blogroll.
Thanks to my blogroll thanks to my fundoo-blog.

When i first look at the mail i refresh the page to check whether this is my mail box because as it is told that it takes 24-48 hours to recieve a mail after an invitation and that was quick almost instantaneous.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My Google Wave Mail Letter






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first encounter with Wave
Have a look at the Google Wave:(click to open in full screen)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Know there are still many people who want to try the new Google Wave.
so here is the chance for you.I am willing to share  invitation with the readers of this blog.
All you have to do is to 
Drop your name in the comment form below.
& Share this post on your orkut with our orkut share button.
  Add me to your Orkut.
E-mail ids will be selected randomly using http://www.random.org/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment