Thursday 22 July 2010

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

The Sketchbook Project: 2011
Last month my lovely reader Lisa from Australia sent me the link to this wonderful project thinking I might like to participate...and I did! Thanks Lisa!
Read more about the project here and think about joining too!
The Sketchbook Project: 2011
The blank Moleskine arrived at my door this week!
I had some time yesterday to personalize the cover before I break it in.
Blank Moleskine
I glued these pretty marbleized end papers and a butterfly bookplate
that my friend Sofia sent me from New Zealand.
Marbleized end papers
I chose "In Flight" from a long list of available themes to work with...obviously ;)
I have to send back my completed sketchbook by January 2011
and I'll be sharing the process with you. I hope you decide to participate too!
Sketchbook
The completeted sketchbook will be living at the Brooklyn Art Gallery where it will be barcoded & available for the public to view. So if you live in NY you be able to check out my Sketchbook and take it home to view for a few days :)
And the cool thing is that I'll be able to know who checks out the sketchbook!
Fun, fun, fun!

*Molly Amanda: So funny you mentioned it this morning!
I was writing this post when I read your blog comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment