Friday 27 May 2011

tv american idol40

iamblessed: American Idol 40 +
Ummm, Do you think maybe there would be American Idol 40+? Wouldn't that be cool? I could say on TV, after I have won the title of American Idol 40+, "Wow! Thanks, God! I am blessed!" Posted by Michelle at 1:29 PM ...

i watched american idol last night. yes, i must a...
... why i would want to be an american idol than as a revenge factor, i enjoy watching.... imagining.... planning.... thinking.... ummm, do you think maybe there would be american idol 40+? wouldn't that be cool? i could say on tv, ...

The will is mightier than the cold
I had the television on, but it wasn't enough. I needed something to spark my will to continue. I needed to light a fire under my butt. So, I tried something new. I tried some sensory overload. I kept the television on. I could still watch. ... 13) American Woman - The Guess Who 51) Just Dance - Lady Gaga and Colby O'Donis 14) Redneck Woman - Gretchen Wilson 52) I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry 15) Barracuda - Heart 53) Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani ...

Watch American Idol who are you?
So many shows in recent TV, typically show actually have seen in person is mysterious. Influence of the advertiser, the advertising budget for looking at people, programs and obviously very interested, but many times it is actually for another reason as well, ... Most people can agree with American Idol 40 young people really well and with the most audience. To see young crowds from some viewers to choose older categories, manage the show anywhere near is not a number. ...

And, the Winner is… « kevineloy
Why are we so fascinated by reality television shows like American Idol? The reason that we, society, are so fascinated by shows like these is because it is a picture of a dream come true! You get a small-time country ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment